Austin Rubber has developed a full range of APX®-based compounds that are sustainable and cost-effective. Austin Rubber’s sophisticated in-house compounding lab has a large library of compound formulations. Alternatively, we can work with customers to incorporate and optimize APX® into your existing compounds.
Our compound library contains formulations with varying physical and dynamic properties that are tailored for the following industries:
- Solid Tires
- Tire Treads
- Conveyor Belts
- Automotive Molded Rubber Products
- Industrial Products
Benefits of APX® Compounds
- Cost: Savings on total compound costs by incorporating upcycled materials and rationalizing formulations.
- Performance: Maintain physical and dynamics properties
- Compounding: Custom compound formulations for manufacturers who do not have the in-house compounding infrastructure
- Sustainability: Turn-key solutions to achieve corporate sustainability and marketing goals